The creativity of your child increase
Creativity is a controlled or limited form of imagination. People’s creations are used not only for physical beauty but also for the end result. This end result usually takes the form that others can see. Creativity can be the creation of a painting, a costume, a small piece of music, or the cooking of new food. Through creativity, one can add to one’s human progress. They make more progress in life. Creativity manifests itself even in childhood.
Creativity manifests itself even in childhood. Most families may encounter these phenomena in the behavior, actions, and speech of their children. Some of them are either inattentive or inattentive; However, those parents who pay attention to their children’s smallest behaviors can take their children to the stage of self-fulfillment by applying the 12 tips for fostering creativity, although using this method is not so simple. Having patience on the one hand and measuring the behavior of children, on the other hand, can shape a bright future for your child.
How to increase creativity in children
Guide your child to ask new questions. Teaching the child should be in a way that leads him to new questions. The teacher should guide the child to new skills when answering questions and avoid using words such as yes, no, never, and the like. These kinds of answers can not make a complete connection between the child’s questions and his previous information.
Develop good curiosity in children. For this, nothing is as effective as the correct answers to his questions. The question is, in fact, a reflection of the thirsty mind that wants to satisfy itself by receiving an answer from a person who knows it better, although the need must be met immediately, but a little pause between the question and the answer can often lead to thoughts and Produced a useful idea for discussion and dialogue.
* Parents and educators should ask the child not only about matters, but also about home and school affairs, and discuss his or her ideas, as well as those of adults in their presence.
Respect your child’s new ideas. Children who are somehow inspired to understand relationships and concepts. Therefore, their parents and educators may not pay attention to them and sometimes he even expresses his ideas in such a way that adults are not able to evaluate and replace them. Encouraging children to express new ideas can be effective in developing their creativity.
Avoid excessive care and interference in children’s lives. One of the characteristics of a creative person is that he uses his ability on his own. It is the duty of parents and educators to keep this ability alive in them and to allow children to sometimes discover objects to their liking. Excessive care and interference of adults in children’s lives and behaviors undermines their ability to learn creatively.
Ask children to complete half-finished items; Ask children to complete incomplete sentences and stories, half-finished pictures and drawings, and even incomplete objects. Buy toys that you can connect yourself to and create different models with.
* Let them touch objects closely. In addition to observing objects, it is necessary for the child to touch them, because observing the object alone does not satisfy the child’s curiosity; children who are deprived of touching objects lose the necessary ability to discover and invent. Observing with touching objects helps them in imaginative games, inventions and answering creativity tests. Allow children to touch safe household items. Children especially like to pull kitchen utensils out of cabinets and play with bowls, pots, and plates.
* For children, do not always buy a particular brand of chewing gum, ice cream, or favorite things. Encourage children to try different models when buying food and clothing, and avoid buying duplicate and identical goods.
* Do not always take the child home from a certain route. When you go out with him, when you return home, explain to him that you want to go home in a new way. In this way, he finds out that there are different ways to achieve a goal.
Ask children about the different uses of a particular device. Explain the use of the various tools and equipment you have at home to the child and ask him/her: What other uses do you think this device can have? In this way, you predispose the child’s mind.
* Visit new places Go to different exhibitions and museums and beautiful nature with your child, let him identify different places up close.
Stick white papers to his room. Stick white paper horizontally and horizontally about one meter from your child’s room and tell him or her to draw and draw on it as he or she likes. Use his taste in decorating his room. Teach him to change the place of his belongings in the room every few days in order to cultivate his creativity.