Control of hyperactive children in seeing and visiting Eid with the principles of psychologists
As soon as you enter the party, your child gets up from the host and jumps on the sofas, walks everywhere, and is not calm for a moment. If a guest comes to your house, the situation will be worse.
Some parents in such situations prefer not to take the child to a party or to leave their child with someone when they have a guest to receive their guests more calmly. Others restrict the party and hosting for a long time because Some judgments upset them. For example, how badly you raised your child or how evil he is and …
In fact, the behavior of such children has nothing to do with the method of parenting and is considered a disorder. A disorder that many families are struggling with these days. But is there really no way to have fun and go sightseeing during the holidays and parties with these children?
This section of tips for raising children in Namnak offers various ways to deal with hyperactive children at parties and holidays, which can be used to provide happy times for both you and your child.
Methods of controlling hyperactive children in seeing and visiting Nowruz
1. Before leaving home, talk to your child about the conditions of the host home and their family members so that he or she is ready to enter the place and not be abused.
2. You can use images to teach your message and rules to be more effective. For example, place a photo of a child diving in a fruit bowl, a child jumping on a sofa, etc. in a place where the child observes it regularly. Mark the pictures on the pictures so that the child understands that it is forbidden to do so.
3. Note that punishing these children has the opposite effect, and after a while, you will get tired of the ineffectiveness of the punishment.
4. Express your expectations clearly and very briefly. For example, tell your child: I ask you to sit at a party with me and play with toys. If you do this, you will definitely have a reward after the party.
5. Prepare the child award at the same time and do not postpone it to another time. Of course, you should not choose a big and expensive prize because the child’s expectations will increase next time.
6. Making a variety of small prizes for your expectations of the child is very effective. Choosing duplicate prizes is not exciting for children and they are no longer trying to win prizes.
7. Take this small prize with you without showing it to your child to give to him at the end of the party. Of course, the prize can be chosen to play in the park or play football, etc. In this case, after the end. Party Even for 10 minutes, take the child to the park to do as you say.
8. Note that these children do not have enough focus for the promise they made. Therefore, it is necessary from time to time, but not with eyes and eyebrows (a small gesture is understandable for children who are not hyperactive), but with touch messages such as holding their hands or touching and caressing their heads and kindly reminding them Remind yourself, as well as re-announce the prize you promised.
9. If your child forgets his promise when he enters the party and refuses to listen to your reminders, you should leave the party so that the child knows that you have kept your word and promise and you will fulfill it at any time.
10. If your child observes your rules, say them right away and praise them in front of others. For example, in the presence of grandparents, tell him: My son is sitting quietly on the sofa today and following the law of not jumping, encourage him all. You can even score important rules by giving a bonus and points tag so that the child can receive a reward by getting enough points.
11. Teach your child the right activity and state the rules clearly and kindly. Establish an intimate relationship with your child and tell him or her how you feel. For example, My son, when you scream, the mom gets very upset.
12. Identify specific and positive behaviors that you expect your child to do and tell your child that he or she will receive a point or a star for each of them. Set a quorum for these prizes so that he or she can make a greater effort to reach that quota. Buy the original prize in advance to give to your child immediately.
13. Explain the rules of the child in a very simple and understandable way to him/her slowly. While doing this, sit in front of the child and talk to him with eye contact so that the child fully understands what you mean.
14. Politely prevent others from interfering in the implementation of your laws. If you do not understand these rules at first, be patient and repeat them.
15. In addition to raising your child properly, you should also create positive motivations in yourself to establish a constructive and loving relationship with your child.